Shkitclub December Kit

Hello blogcreatures,

I'm already starting to pull out my christmas ornaments.Awww I'm so excited!
I have a couple of crafty projects to share with you all today.I got my December Kit from Shkitclub and I absolutely love this kit.The paper is gorgeous!

My creations using this month's kit.
(Click Image)
 (Click Image)
(Click Image)
More projects coming up soon...
Please check out Shkitclub for more details about this awsome kit.I have a video tutorial for a mini sewing kit using this kit. Please check out the video HERE. 
If you have any question , leave a comment bellow.Have a wonderful week.

Comments

  1. Holy moly, you rocked the kit with your artsy LO, unbelievably gorgeous "mittens", and your lovely jewelry. Is there anything you don't do to perfection ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this kit and what you've created with it! What paperline is the paper from? Happy Holidays to U and yours!~Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. hei Terry i can t find your email adress but here is the answer: the paper is by Prima -the North Country collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there Maria, Fabulous projects as ever, I love your inspirational work:0) Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment