Balloon

Hello blogcreatures,

It's time for a new challenge over at Stampotique Designer's Challenge. Awsome theme this week: Recycle it. To be honest I don't love my project, but it's ok in the end. I can do a better job. However, for new challenge, I used an old light bulb, wire, washi tape, cardstock , distress ink and last but not least, Reach your goals stamp from Stampotique Originals.
Come and play along with our great DT to win a great prize! If you have any questions,then please leave a comment below. Have a great day!

Comments

  1. Oh, I love your piece for the challenge. It would go beautifully on my desk as a reminder to keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow very nice. Really love your artwork!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic piece of altered art - I love everything about it.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the recycling of the light bulb, Maria, and I would be 110% happy with the outcome!! There is a lot of work and detail that went into this project, and it is appreciated! Love the motivational quote!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you don't like it? no problem, send it to me, i'll provide it a loving home ;)

    xx
    france

    ReplyDelete
  6. You Blow me away, you are so creative. I am loving your new logo. xx
    sarinda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment