Sewing machine

Hello blogcreatures,

I'm not in the best shape these days, but nothing can stop me from doing my work. Today I have a new 3D project to share. I made a sewing machine, just perfect for my sewing mini tools. As always, I don't have or will make a tutorial, because I don't work with templates. However, I will try , maybe in the near future to create digital templates.


Materials I used: heavy chipboard, pattern paper, cardstock, washi tape, circle punch, double sided tape.
If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below. Have a wonderful day!

UPDATE:
Here is my digital ''sketch/ template''.
 ( CLICK IMAGE)

Comments

  1. This is super lovely dear Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaw droppingly amazing Maria, you never fail to inspire with your awesome creativity! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. Can you show where it opens.?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely brilliant, Maria!

    I LOVE your gorgeous sewing machine storage!!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria, that's something special!! What size is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,
      Thank you! This sewing machine is 6 x 16 x 18 cm

      Delete
  6. I love your project Maria :-D It is must have ;-) Thank you for sharing template :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment