Mini Top Hat

Hello blogcreatures,

If I could choose an era, I'd go back in the 1800s. I really like watching  movies such as: Oliver Twist, Marie Antoinette,Nanny Mc Phee - which is my favorite etc. Today is my turn to share a creation for I Am Roses. The IAR paper flowers are so beautiful and I had to make a mini top hat.

For the hat base, I used heavy chipboard, cardstock and pattern paper. If you read my blog, then you should know that I don't really work with templates. So I'm sorry for not having a full tutorial on how to make the base of the hat. However, I have a quick tutorial for you on how to decorate a mini hat.

 

All flowers used in this creation : S10, R21, T30, ST1,T25 and R40 are from I Am Roses. Feel free to watch the video tutorial over at IAR YT channel or my channel. Also, stay updated with my creations on my Facebook page.


Comments

  1. Очень креативно! Супер!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautiful--even with pursed lips! Amazing what can be done with paper roses, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment