Short journey

Hello blogcreatures,

I've been away for a couple of days and I feel a lot better. Feels good being back with new ideas and ready to craft again. It was a short journey but a beautiful one. I've seen beautiful animals , new places and I must say mother nature in Romania is really beautiful! 



                                                
The beautiful view is from Sighisoara, a beautiful medieval town. A bit too far from home, but I really enjoyed that place. The famous clock tower is amazing! A bit creepy if you ask me. The floor is so old and is super noisy!  Brrrrrr!
                                      

                                                                      
 Fantanele lake is GORGEOUS! Beautiful view and so peaceful! Oh, it was so beautiful!



                   
                                                                     

When I visit a new town, I always buy postcards. So this time I got two postcards from Sighisoara. Also, I have a tradition. Each year I try new things. For example this time it was: sushi, mango and oikos yoghurt. I must say, the only thing I really enjoyed was sushi. Love it and I will make some for sure.

Hope you enjoy these pictures. Don't forget to  check out my FB page for updates. Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. Glad that you were able to get away to such a beautiful place, Marie, if only for a couple of days. Trying new things always energizes me--even if I end up not liking them! Glad you're home and feeling better, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Kay, I really enjoyed the journey. I spend most of the time in the house so going away for a while helps. HUGSSSSS!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment