Always Cherish


Oh hello there, blogcreatures!

I should start the post by saying goodbye to another amazing design team. I had such an amazing opportunity to be part of the great IAR design team for a while now.  Today's creation is going to be my last creation for IAR as DT member.  
 I really love their flowers. They are so beautiful and well made. You should check them out and get some flowers too. I will continue using their products because I really like them. Thanks IAR and Jo for the great experience. You can find the IAR challenges over here.

IAR products I used. Click images below for details.


Challenges:
 Deep Ocean Challenge - inspired by Gabrielle Alpin - Home
Crafty Catz- inspired by Gabrielle Alpin - Home


Comments

  1. This is beautiful, such pretty flowers and love the twine placement, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria! I love your creation, esp all the texture and the details are very thought through! Fabulous! Thank you for sharing it with us at CRAFTY CATZ this week. Ingrid, the GDT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful creation using IAR, Maria. While the flowers are so beautiful, it is what you do with them that makes them so special in my book! Will miss your inspiration as a DT member, but will continue to watch for your IAR posts as a follower! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
    Hugs Dianne xx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your projects are always beautiful! You will be missed dearly at I Am Roses!! Much love!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment