Holiday Greetings

Hello,

Time goes really fast and I don't think I am really ready for Christmas. But I think everything goes crazy right before the holidays. If you are busy and still need inspiration for winter / holiday cards, today I have one for you. I made a new card using goodies from Whimsy Stamps. Really beautiful collection of stamps, pattern paper and other embellishments.


This cute penguin will make your day! Just look at this cute face! How adorable! As always, I use Inktense pencils for coloring, along with a very light ink pad, for no line technique.

You have to be quick with these products, because they sell really fast. But you can still find other beautiful designs from our talented artists. Check out the website for all products.
 
Supplies:
Penguin Gift  Joyous Holiday  *NEW Sentiment Banner Dies  Christmas Cheer 6x6 Designer Paper 

Comments

  1. Totally wonderful! Your colouring style is stunning and never fails to transform a sweet image into something extra special, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment