You are amazing

Hello there,

I love making cards, tags and so on. But it's been so long since I made a layout.  A great time and opportunity to use the MEMORY MISTI from My Sweet Petunia. This is  the ''father'' of MISTI. Great for large projects. It will work really nice if you want to stamp onto fabric.


I have a video tutorial on my Youtube channel for this layout. If you want to have a look , please click over here.

 MISTI comes in three different sizes. It's up to you which one works the best for you and your needs. I love all of them. Also, if you don't know the news yet, My Sweet Petunia has some new products. ''Creative corners ''  is one of them. They work really great with any MISTI.

That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Supplies:

MISTI  MINI MISTI

Comments