Gifts from your Elf

Hello everyone,

I know we still have some time 'till Christmas, but I had a bit of fun with a new die from Tonic Studios. My elf looks a bit different from the one that is on the packaging. If you follow me for a while now, then you know that I like to have my little twist with stamps and dies. The die I used is called ''Erin & Eric elf ''.



As you can see, this time I made an envelope to hold some money as a gift. You can build this elf and put it on cards, boxes, tags , etc...
Tonic Studios has a great collection of dies. They also have a monthly kit with great products if you want to check it out.

I hope I put a smile on your face with this cutie. If you have questions, please leave a comment below. 'till next time have a great day and stay safe!

Supplies:

Tonic Studios Christmas Buildables Erin & Eric
Tonic Studios NUVO Glitter Gold
Tonic Studios Guillotine 8''
Tonic Studios Funky Glue Pen

Comments

  1. What a brilliant idea with the elf die. You've reminded me that I must get mine out and play with them x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment